Pages

Tuesday 4 February 2020

S.M.A.R.T goals

Smart Goals


Specific- My goal for this year is to be better in my maths, by practising my timetable, division, and decimals.

Measurable- In our upcoming maths test I want to get above 85% correct

Attainable- This goal is attainable if I concentrate and if I set my mind to it. 

Relevant- This goal is relevant to me because I don't really excel in my maths compared to my other curriculum's in my subjects.

Time-based- I will be able to attain this goal by practising my equations at home for at least an hour.    

2 comments:

  1. Hi Izack - this is a well developed SMART goal! I'm looking forward to seeing you excel in maths this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi izack - this is a well developed SMart goal! i'm looking forward to seeing you execl in maths this year!

    ReplyDelete